We try to keep you informed of all the latest transportation news, notices, policies and plans. In addition to the below notices, the St. Joseph Area Transportation Study Organization (SJATSO) may also include notices at:
- Local Transit: St. Joseph Buses
- Local Newspapers: St. Joseph News Press, the Kansas Chief, and the Savannah Reporter
- Local Government Offices: City of St. Joseph Public Works Department, City of Savannah, City of Wathena, City of Elwood, Village of Country Club, Buchanan County Planning Department, Buchanan County Road Department, Doniphan County Planning Department, Doniphan County Road Department, and Andrew County Road Department
- Public Libraries: Rolling Hills Library, St. Joseph Public Library Districts, and Doniphan County Library District – Elwood Branch
- Social Media: Facebook and Twitter
TAM Targets for public comment Per FTA Requirements please review the TAM Plan Target Memo.
2018 Call for Blueprint Grants Open Please click on link and feel free to apply for Blueprint for Roadway Safety Grant funds.
2017 Public Participation Plan Staff released the Public Participation Plan on May 9th. The PPP is currently available for public comment, the comments will be presented to the Technical and Coordinating Committees at the September meetings. You can submit questions or comments via our online comment section or by contacting staff directly.
2018-2021 TIP Final Draft for Public Release: Staff sent out a call for transportation projects in the metropolitan area that will receive federal funds or are regionally significant on January 13th, 2017. The 2018-2021 TIP reflects all of those projects for a 4 year period and demonstrates fiscal constraint. Staff is asking for public review and comments from March 7th to May 7th. The final draft will be presented to the Technical and Coordinating Committees at the May meetings; members of the public are welcome to join us. You can submit questions or comments via our online comment section or by contacting staff directly.