We try to keep you informed of all the latest transportation news, notices, policies and plans. In addition to the below notices, the St. Joseph Area Transportation Study Organization (SJATSO) may also include notices at:
- Local Transit: St. Joseph Buses
- Local Newspapers: St. Joseph News Press, the Kansas Chief, and the Savannah Reporter
- Local Government Offices: City of St. Joseph Public Works Department, City of Savannah, City of Wathena, City of Elwood, Village of Country Club, Buchanan County Planning Department, Buchanan County Road Department, Doniphan County Planning Department, Doniphan County Road Department, and Andrew County Road Department
- Public Libraries: Rolling Hills Library, St. Joseph Public Library Districts, and Doniphan County Library District – Elwood Branch
- Social Media: Facebook and Twitter
2018 – 2021 TIP Call for Amendment (September Cycle) : Staff sent out a call for amendments to the 2018-2021 Transportation Improvement Plan (TIP) on July 5th, 2017. The TIP has two scheduled amendment cycles and are approved at the March and September board meetings. The TIP includes all transportation projects in the metropolitan area that will receive federal funds or are regionally significant. The proposed amendments will be presented for approval at the Technical and Coordinating Committees in September; members of the public are welcome to join us. You can submit questions or comments via our online comment section or by contacting staff directly.